The Most Famous Breast Implants of All Time: Top 10 (or 20)
In the flashy, appearance-obsessed world of Hollywood, plastic surgery has become commonplace among celebrities. Yet it was not always considered normal, and often stars were criticized for having work done to improve their face or body. Women who undergo breast augmentation are often targeted by media, fans and other celebrities. In honor of those female stars who took a chance and went under the knife, we have listed ten of the most famous breast implants ever!
1. Pamela Anderson: The former Baywatch babe and Playmate has been in the spotlight most of her life, starting as Labatt’s Blue Zone Girl in Vancouver in the late eighties. After appearing in Playboy magazine twice, Anderson decided to get breast implants, and her stardom skyrocketed. She appeared many more times in the magazine and landed acting gigs on some of televisions most popular shows. Thanks to her busty figure and controversial personal life, Pamela Anderson has become a pop-culture icon and continues to flaunt her breast implants without shame.
2. Carmen Electra: Yet another former Playboy model and Baywatch actress, Carmen Electra got double D breast implants over ten years ago. She has since admitted that she probably did not need to go so big, but it is safe to say that much of her fame as been due to her large chest and flattering figure.
3. Heidi Montag: There is no denying that Heidi Montag—:former Hills castmember—had some work done. In fact, there was a whole People magazine article documenting her excessive plastic surgery experience where she had ten procedures in one day. Even with all she had done, her breast implants have caused the biggest stir, sitting at a whopping G-cup size. In the months following her surgery, she has said she would like to reduce the size of the implants, but the untimely death of her plastic surgeon may make that a bit difficult. For now, the reality tv star will have to live with the body she chose.
4. Victoria Beckham: Former pop-princess and member of the Spice Girls, Victoria Beckham—also known as Posh Spice—had breast implants back in 1999, when she increased her then A cups to D cups. According to tabloid reports, she had a second operation to increase them to double Ds two years later. Even though her singing career launched her into the spotlight, it was her marriage to David Beckham and her new look that truly made her a paparrazi target.
5. Dolly Parton: One of the older celebrities on our list, Dolly Parton has been an icon in the country music scene since her songwriting days in the late 1960s. Apart from her long list of number-one hits, movie credits and television appearances, Dolly Parton is well-known for her “image,” which she has proudly admitted is due to plastic surgery. In fact, she told Oprah Winfrey that plastic surgery is the only way to keep her famous look and if something was sagging or dragging, she was going to have it nipped and tucked.
6. Anna Nicole Smith: From a less-than-ideal job as a dancer at a topless bar in Houston, Anna Nicole Smith exploded onto the scene after winning the Playboy Cover Contest and appeared on the front of the magazine at the age of 24. It wasn’t just her spunky personality, long blonde locks and bright smile that turned heads, but also her over-the-top breast implants. Anna Nicole opted to have breast enhancement surgery—two implants in each breast—after she was discovered by a photographer in Texas and decided to pursue modeling. Since her first cover, Anna Nicole was named playmate of the year in 1993, got the gig as a GUESS model, married a multi-millionaire 63 years her senior and got her own reality television show on E! They may not have done all the work, but those breast implants certainly opened doors for Anna Nicole.
7. Lil’ Kim: Rapper, singer and songwriter Lil’ Kim made a name for herself as a member of Junior M.A.F.I.A. in 1995. After going solo and creating a number of hit albums, Lil’ Kim decided to go under the knife, getting a rhinoplasty and breast implants. Most critics believe that Lil’ Kim went too large with her implants, especially since she has such a small frame and stands a meager 4 feet 11 inches. She has since had other procedures done, and many believe she has become addicted to plastic surgery. Even so, it is her breast implants that have drawn a great deal of attention, and she tends to wear very revealing outfits in order to show them off.
8. Denise Richards: The former Bond Girl admitted to Howard Stern that she underwent three breast augmentations—to finally get them right. At the age of nineteen, Richards decided to get breast implants after seeing how great her roommates looked. Since she was flat-chested, she thought implants would make her look better, more feminine, and they inevitably launched her to stardom. However, she claimed the implants were too large, so she had a second operation, but those still didn’t work for her body. After the third procedure, she was happy with her look, but she warns girls to do their research before having breast enhancement.
9. Janet Jackson: She was already the superstar sister from pop and R&B's royal family, but up until the Super Bowl in 2004, most of Janet Jackson's fans might not have realized that the "Rhythm Nation" singer was also a breast augmentation patient. That's when the world's most famous "wardrobe malfunction" brought renewed attention to Miss Jackson and her noticeably larger bust. Of course, Janet Jackson's breast implants were hardly needed to help her music career, but in a roundabout way, they did help bring her arguably the most attention she got in the last decade.
10. Salma Hayek: After blasting onto the big screen in From Dusk Til Dawn, Salma Hayek has become an international superstar. While her celebrity status has evolved, so has her body. Early photos of the actress compared to more recent shots show that her bust size appears a bit bigger than it used to be. Despite the pictures, there is still intense speculation as to whether or not Salma Hayek had breast implants. Either way, her curvaceous body has helped her along the path to stardom.
Even though plastic surgery is widely accepted among the Hollywood crowd, celebrity breast implants are still highly controversial. Especially since some actresses, singers and reality television stars have a tendency to go overboard with their implants. However, there are a number of stars who did take the time to think about their choice and consider all their options before having implants, leaving them with excellent results that truly helped their careers.
It’s a good idea to follow the lead of these women who researched their surgical options and selected a certified surgeon to perform the procedure. If you are considering getting breast implants or having any kind of breast augmentation surgery, it’s a good idea to meet with a qualified plastic surgeon to discuss the operation. To locate a certified surgeon in your area or set up a private consultation, contact our offices today.
Sarah Palin's Breast Implant Rumors: Fact or Fiction?
Top 5 Celebrity Breast Reduction Patients
Top 10 Celebrity Mommy Makeovers
People Speculating on Hillary Clinton's Appearance Rather Than Her Politics
Is Kristin Chenoweth Aging Gracefully or with a Little Help from Surgeons?
Did Kim Kardashian Get Fillers During Her Pregnancy?
Iggy Azalea Discusses the Emotional Journey That is Plastic Surgery
Did Gisele Bundchen Go Under the Knife?
The Biggest Loser's Jillian Michaels Spills on Her Nose Job
Kim Zolciak Has Had Plastic Surgery Everywhere BUT Her Face
Caitlyn Jenner’s Transformation Was a Plastic Surgery Marathon
Iggy Azalea Gets Even More Fancy with Rumored Facial Plastic Surgery
21-Year-Old Human Ken Doll Passes Away from Cancer
I Woke Up Like This: Beyoncé's Nose Job Rumors
Has Putin Been Puttin' Some Botox in His Face?
Gwen Stefani, Kylie Jenner and Blake Lively: What Plastic Procedures Have They Had?
Plastic and Proud: Four Refreshingly Honest Actresses on Their Cosmetic Enhancements
Keeping Up with The Kardashians’ Plastic Surgeries
Did Ellen Dance Her Way to the Plastic Surgeon's Office?
One Time Queen Bee of Rap: Lil' Kim's History of Bad Plastic Surgery
Farrah Abraham Got the Worst Lip Injections of All Time
Fact or [Pulp] Fiction: Did This Superstar Have Plastic Surgery?
Man in the Mirror: Michael Jackson Coped with Childhood Abuse via Plastic Surgery
This is How You Plastic Surgery: Calista Flockhart Shines at 50
Man Tattoos Eyeballs and Removes Part of Nose to Resemble Marvel Villain
Black Market Injections and More: Botched is Back
VH1 Star Talks Plastic Surgery and Self-Acceptance
Plastic Nation: Janet Jackson's History of Cosmetic Surgery
From Demi Moore's Saggy Knees to Fergie's Facelift: Celebrity Surgeries
Man Spent HOW Much on Plastic Surgery to Look Like Kim Kardashian?!
Kylie Jenner Mouths Off About Her Plump Pout
'Don't Judge Others': Former Bachelorette Spills on Her Plastic Surgery
Taylor Swift Shakes Off Nose Job Rumors
Is that Kate Gosselin or Jessica Simpson?
Rumer Has It: Bruce Willis’ Daughter Discusses Plastic Surgery
#KylieJennerLips: Kylie’s Lip Tips for the Perfect Selfie
Which Olsen Twin Recently Went Under The Knife?
Neighbours Star Melissa Bell Discusses Plastic Surgery
Former 'Flavor of Love' Star Returns on 'Botched'
'They'll Donate My Body to Tupperware': Joan Rivers Best Plastic Surgery Zingers
'She Was Not Ready to Go': Plastic Surgeon Friend Speaks About Joan Rivers
No Doubt Gwen Stefani's Gone Under the Knife, Plastic Surgery Expert Says
'Same Body, Try Again': Iggy Azaela Discusses Fake Booty Rumors
Which 90's Pop Star Just Got Lip Fillers?
Renee Talley and the Curious Case of the Botched Butt Implant
Is Kim Kardashian Pulling a Benjamin Button?
Sofia Vergara Reconsiders Plastic Surgery for the Future
Tara Reid’s Less-than-Ideal Plastic Past
Baldwin Bedlam: Alec's Niece Sensitive About Plastic Rumors
“If Only You Know How Much Older You Look”: Jennifer Aniston Calls Out Former “Friends”
Did English Pop Star Tulisa Have Plastic Surgery?
Does Kate Middleton Have the Perfect Nose?
Former Glamour Model Admits Cosmetic Addiction
Rob Lowe: Turning 50 with Cigars and Plastic Surgery
Renee Zellweger: Marriage and Plastic Surgery
Kim & Kanye's Plastic Surgery Battles
Montag and Jolie Share Cosmetic Secrets
Chaz Bono Opens Up About Weight-Loss and Transformation
Janet Evanovich on Plastic Surgery
Carrot Top Denies Plastic Surgery and Steroid Rumors
Marilyn Monroe's Plastic Surgery Records to be Auctioned
Michelle Pfeiffer and 5 Other Celebrities Consider Plastic Surgery
Miranda Lambert Slams Plastic Surgery Rumors on Blog
NFL Star JJ Watt Considers Plastic Surgery to Correct Nose Injury
Zoe Saldana Considers Breast Augmentation
Drama and Trauma for Khloe Kardashian
Five Facial Plastic Surgery Predictions for 2014
Model Obtains Elf Ears through Body Modification
Michelle Obama Getting Plastic Surgery?
Justin Bieber Lookalike Releases Song Single “Justified”
Mirror Image? More People Wanting to Look like their Favorite Celebs
Bruce Jenner Interested in Female Surgeries?
Brooke Burke Talks Plastic Surgery
Reality Star Nya Lee Gets Massive Butt Implants
Did Christie Brinkley Undergo Cosmetic Surgery?
Bruce Jenner - Plastic Surgery Rumors Persist
Oscars Renew Plastic Surgery Rumors for Goldie Hawn
Explaining Kim Novak’s Shocking Oscars Appearance
'Glee' Star Received Breast Implants?
Swimmer Stephanie Rice Goes for Gold and Plastic Surgery
Figure Skater Yuna Kim Defies Plastic Surgery Expectations
Farrah Abraham Will Consent to 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Plastic Surgery
Tiny Harris Opens Up About Plastic Surgery History
North Jersey Doctors Offer Tips for Avoiding Celebrity Plastic Surgery Mishaps
January Jones Afraid of Plastic Surgery
Coco Austin Both Confirms and Denies Plastic Surgery Rumors
Ballplayer Carlos Enrique Segura Gets Plastic Surgery from Bat Injury
Kim Kardashian Plastic Surgery Exposed Through Selfies?
Jennifer Lawrence Fan Gets Plastic Surgery to Resemble Star
‘Saved By the Bell’ Star Source of Plastic Surgery Rumors
Alicia Douvall Plastic Surgery Awareness Advocate
Strange Tales of Twins Sharing Plastic Surgery
Justin Bieber Plastic Surgery Lookalike Releases New Song
Andi Dorfman 'The Bachelorette' Plastic Surgery Rumors
Celebrities Have Differing Opinions on Their Plastic Surgery Experiences
Christina Aguilera Denies Liposuction Rumors
Sarah Jessica Parker Responds to Plastic Surgery Rumors
Robbie Williams Plans Plastic Surgery for 40th Birthday
Ga-Ga-Again-gain? Plastic Surgery Rumors Persist for Music Star
Carrie Underwood Goes Under-the-Knife?
Woman Aspires to Be Real Life Jessica Rabbit
Kim Kardashian’s Plastic Surgery Nose Rumors
Zsa Zsa Gabor’s Husband Wants to Sue Over Botched Plastic Surgery
Kylie and Kendall Jenner Plastic Surgery Reports
Lindsay Lohan’s Long Lost Half-Sister Undergoes Surgery to Look Just like Her
Michelle Obama: Arm Lift Inspiration or Third-Wave Feminism?
Is Portia de Rossi's Face in a State of 'Arrested Development' ?
Amanda Bynes: Another Celebrity ‘Nose’-dive
Courtney Stodden Reveals Post-Op Breasts
Farrah Flaunts Her Latest Plastic Surgery
Has Gaga Gone Under?
Did Adrienne Bailon Have Plastic Surgery? New Look Prompts Speculation
No Plastic Surgery for Sharon Stone?
Jacqueline Laurita from ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ Opts for Plastic Surgery
“The Millionaire Matchmaker” Patti Stanger Credits Personal Success to Plastic Surgery
Media Personality Courtney Stodden's Breasts are Changing Colors
Nicki Minaj and Lil' Kim's Rivalry Stemmed from Cosmetic Criticism
Kim Kardashian Wants to Lose Pregnancy Weight at Any Cost
Beverly Hills Surgeon Discusses Julie Chen’s Recent Revelation
Former 'Real Housewives' Star to Create Cosmetic Surgery TV Show
Kris Jenner's Plastic Surgery Pressures
Wanna-Beib: Justin Beiber Fan Pays 100,000 Dollars for Look-Alike Plastic Surgery
14 Year Old Singer Pressured to Receive Plastic Surgery?
Kendall Jenner Photo Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
A PSP Interview: Former Biggest Loser Finds Success with Plastic Surgery
Adele Nose Job Rumors: Did Grammy Winner Really Get a Rhinoplasty?
Bristol Palin's Jaw Dropping Jaw Surgery
Celebrity Breast Implants: The Top 10 (or 20)
Celebrity Moms & Plastic Surgery
Celebrity Plastic Surgery: Madonna vs Lady GaGa
Celebrity Plastic Surgery: Octomom vs Kate Gosselin
Celebrity Plastic Surgery - Our Take
Celebrity Weight Loss: The Good, the Bad, & The Healthy
The Complete History of Kim Kardashian Plastic Surgery Rumors
Demi Moore's Plastic Surgery Confession
Did Gwen Stefani Get Lip Injections?
Dr. Frank Ryan, Celebrity Plastic Surgeon, Dies in Car Crash
5 Most Ridiculous Celebrity Plastic Surgery Rumors
Give Me The Kate: Thousands of Women Request Kate Middleton's Perfect Nose
Jersey Shore Plastic Surgery: J-WOWW and Snooki Talk Breast Augmentation
Jessica Simpson Breast Reduction Rumors: Addition by Subtraction?
Heidi Montag Before & After: Her Plastic Surgery Timeline
Heidi Montag’s 2012 Plastic Surgery Update
Kate Winslet's Anti Cosmetic Surgery League: A Rebuttal
Lana Del Rey: Plastic Surgery Rumors Fuel Backlash Against Singer
Major League Rhinoplasty: All-Star Carlos Beltran Pays for Ex-Teammate's Nose Surgery
Marilyn Monroe's Plastic Surgery Past
Megan Fox Plastic Surgery Rumors Abound
The Most Famous Breast Implants of All Time: Top 10 (or 20)
Plastic Surgery Abounds on Real Housewives of OC
Sex and the City Cosmetic Secrets
10 Celebrity Breast Cancer Survivors
10 Surprising Celebrity Implants
Top Ten Celebrity Cleft Chins
TV's Real Housewives: Plastic Surgery Pasts
Tyra Banks Says Plastic Surgery is 'Absolutely Fantastic'